Orders will be shipped once product is in stock unless a requested ship date is chosen. Any product not in stock will be placed on a back order and will ship upon arrival of goods. Product will automatically allocate to shippable orders each day so cannot be held for future ship dates.
Notate any special shipping instructions such as need lift gate/no dock/residential or notify call required on your purchase order as additional charges may apply.
Please verify all bill to/ship to addresses and order details when you receive your sales order confirmation.
- Express - Your order will be palletized and we will obtain a freight quote for your confirmation. Custom pallet fee is $50.00 per pallet, while regular pallet fee is $35.00.
- Economy - Delivery ranges from 7-15 business days with a $1,500 shipping minimum. Freight will be capped for orders over $2,500.00. For orders at or under $2,500.00, our carrier’s standard shipping rate will apply.
- Final Sale Products cannot be returned
- Undamaged product can be returned with the understanding that:
- Return shipping is paid by the customer
- Customer and/or Carrier being used is liable if damages incur during transit upon return
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund back to the customer
- If damages incurred upon return, cost of repairs will be deducted from refund back to the customer.
Always photograph pallets or cartons before unwrapping even if no damages are apparent.
If packaging shows signs of damages:
- Do NOT refuse shipment.
- Photograph the piece damaged with detailed clear photos.
- Notate damages on Bill of Lading
- Keep a copy of images and Bill of Lading for your records.
- Keep packaging
If package has concealed damages HTD must be notified within 15 days of delivery.
CLICK HERE to download our Customer Care Claim form. Please send filled out forms and supporting documents to email@example.com.